Last updated on May 6th, 2022 at 04:05 pm
A cryptocurrency is a virtual or a digital currency secured with the help of cryptography, making it impossible to counterfeit or double-spending. It runs on a series of blockchain technology, on a decentralized network generated by computers, which manages and records transactions.
Cryptocurrencies have come a long way since their inception, and currently, there are more than 6,700 cryptocurrencies that are dealt with and traded publicly. Also, there has been a sharp increase in the value of cryptocurrencies, which raises money through initial coin offerings or generally known as ICO.
A recent report by CoinMarketCap says that the total value of cryptocurrencies stands at more than $2.2 trillion. The value of the bitcoin, which is the most popular cryptocurrency presently, is at about $1.2 trillion.
You might wonder why cryptocurrencies are all the rage in this modern 21st century; well, there are many reasons:
- People who swear by cryptocurrencies consider it the “Future Currency” and hope that it will become valuable in the future if they buy it now.
- There are also no issues of reducing the value of cryptocurrencies as there are no central banks involved in their dealing and trading.
- It is more secure than the traditional payment systems as cryptocurrencies work on blockchain, decentralized processing, and recording system.
- Cryptocurrencies are going up in value, which also generates interest among buyers for their procurement.
So now that you know what a cryptocurrency is let’s talk about crypto arbitrage! Crypto arbitrage is a tactic for profiting on an asset’s fluctuating price on different exchanges.
Simply defined, the crypto arbitrage approach is when we acquire a crypto asset at a lower price on one exchange and sell it for a greater one on another.
Benefits of Taking a Crypto Arbitrage Course
There are various benefits of taking a crypto arbitrage course, like:
- Easy Profits: Crypto arbitrage outperforms many other trading strategies in terms of profit realization speed. This is because profits are made as soon as the transactions and trades are completed since price discrepancies are exploited over such short intervals.
- Volatile Nature: The persistent high levels of volatility that cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, have been operating for over a decade, display one of the reasons for their popularity in the trading world. Cryptocurrencies’ decentralization and proof systems help maintain high volatility by ensuring varying supply and demand levels.
This volatility is advantageous for crypto arbitrage since the more prices vary, the more potential markets will exhibit contradictory rates.
- A plethora of Opportunities: Cryptocurrencies offer a diverse set of arbitrage opportunities. With over 500 exchanges and over 4,000 cryptocurrencies worldwide, there’s a good chance that altcoin arbitrage possibilities may arise.
- Ever-present competition: Despite their growing popularity and notoriety, cryptocurrencies are currently traded at a far lower rate than fiat currency. This means that crypto arbitrage faces less competition than other, more widely used financial instruments.
- Price Disparities: The extent of the price discrepancies that occur is a distinguishing aspect of crypto arbitrage vs. ordinary arbitrage. Inconsistencies in digital money typically run from 3% to 5%, but there have been times when opportunities have been as great as 40%.
7 Best Crypto Online Arbitrage Courses: 2022 Edition
Here is a list of some of the best crypto arbitrage courses which you can take online and build a strong cryptocurrency profile.
1. Trade and Arbitrage effectively with XRP Course.
- This digital currency arbitrage course will give participants the tools, strategies, and tactics they need to trade and arbitrage efficiently on safe and well-known local and worldwide cryptocurrency exchanges.
- The teacher will conduct actual trades in the classroom, and students will leave knowing how to place their transactions on an exchange safely and securely.
- The purpose of this crypto arbitrage course is to impart knowledge of bitcoin and XRP, and the differences between the two leading cryptocurrencies will be explained to attendees.
- As a newcomer to this course, you’ll be able to contact the teacher for additional assistance following the course to ensure ongoing support (a small fee may apply depending on the amount of time required).
2. Crypto Trading with Quant Connect
- This cryptocurrency arbitrage course is created by Eric Summers. It will teach you how to build your trading algorithms and run them LIVE in the market, making you money, create automated trading programs that trade for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, implement different strategies into code and backtest with historical data, create variables, QC Indicators, dictionaries, lists, custom classes, and good programming etiquette in C#, and much more.
- This course has over six hundred students and has a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5, and is available at a discount of eighty-three percent!
3. Cryptocurrency Inter-exchange arbitrage
- This exchange arbitrage course created by Tony Kunz will teach you all the basics required to do arbitrage in the field of cryptocurrency.
- This type of trading takes advantage of the volatility of the Cryptocurrency markets to generate consistent returns over a short period. At a high level, this course will explore Arbitrage, the vast category of Cryptocurrency Arbitrage, and lastly, Cryptocurrency Inter-Exchange Arbitrage.
- At the time of writing this article, it is available at a discount of eighty percent!
4. Alteryx Essential crypto arbitrage course
An excellent cryptocurrency arbitrage course created by Edgecate Australia, this course will give you a step-by-step guide to automating manual reporting and processes, as well as identifying cryptocurrency arbitrage.
Additional things you will get to learn in this crypto arbitrage course are:
- Data can be imported and exported to and from a variety of file formats.
- Prepare data for analysis by cleaning and organizing it.
- Datasets should be combined and joined together.
- To gain insights, visualize your data.
- Datasets should be grouped, summed, and counted together.
- Create a structured table from the data you’ve gathered.
- Using a macro, create tasks that can be repeated.
- Make a projection for the number of full-time equivalents (FTEs) and employees.
- Create a sales report and dashboard that is automated.
- Make an identification for cryptocurrency arbitrage.
This crypto arbitrage course has over six thousand students who have taken this course and has a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, making it one of the bestsellers on the Udemy platform.
5. Arbitrage Made Easy: Bitmex
- The Arbitrage Made Easy classes will show traders how to use a mixture of spot Bitcoin trading and BitMEX derivatives contracts to create profitable yet straightforward arbitrage strategies. The symbol XBTUSD will be used to refer to the Bitcoin/USD exchange rate.
- This insightful crypto arbitrage course is created by Arthur Hayes and is available freely on blog.bitmex.com.
Tips on Choosing the Best Crypto Arbitrage Course
If you are interested in choosing the best crypto arbitrage course, here are some tips that you need to keep in mind:
- Make sure the course taught will cater to your needs.
- The course should be an affordable one.
- Keep an eye out for the discounts and offers available on these courses we mentioned in the list.
- The course should also teach you about the niche that you are trying to go into.
- The course should be in English, and it should also teach you how to apply whatever you learned to a domain marketplace.
- If possible, go for the courses which promise you a money-back guarantee, so that you do not lose your money.
While choosing the best crypto arbitrage course, you need to analyze and understand that using these courses won’t guarantee you outright success.
To get the best results, you can even club two or more to better understand these traffic arbitrage courses. The key lies in understanding the differences between each and choosing the best one which will help you earn part-time money or passive money.
While this list is not exhaustive, other free crypto arbitrage course are available in 2022. Therefore, we urge you to go through this list thoroughly, which will help you make a wise and informed decision while choosing the cryptocurrency arbitrage course.
We hope you found this blog helpful and gained some knowledge about what cryptocurrency arbitrage is all about, how to make money both actively and passively from this source, and how to do crypto arbitrage through cryptocurrency arbitrage courses available online. Do let us know down in the comment section what you think about this blog.
For a limited time only, get 50% OFF your 1st month of Platinum with this incredible March Madness deal!With Helium 10 Platinum, you’ll have all the tools and resources you need to build a winning FBA business.
Sign up for a Helium 10 Platinum plan today and save BIG. But hurry!
Limited Offers: On Growth Tools for Your Ecommerce Business
- All in One Amazon Sellers Tools: Helium 10, AmzScout, JungleScout, Zonguru
- FBA Arbitrage Calculator: BuyBotPro, Zen Arbitrage
- Product Sourcing Tools: Source Mogul, ASINspector,
- Ebay Seller Tools: Salesfreak, Zikanalytics,
- Dropshipping Tools: Oagenius, AutoDS
I and my team research various online verticals and can help you kickstart your Amazon business; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best-recommended tools. Tap into the power of online retail business with me. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your niche business. mail: [email protected]