When you hear the term arbitrage, the thing which comes to our minds mostly is the difference in prices because it is the most basic connotation of arbitrage. An arbitrage seller can attempt to make profits by buying an item from Amazon and sell the same item at eBay at a higher price to enjoy the price difference as the profit. Similarly, an arbitrage exists in stock trading as well, and in this case, the traders do not have to deal with any physical or tangible goods. If we talk about stock trading, then what comes into the minds of arbitrage enthusiasts is arbitraging the price difference between the NSE and BSE in India. Another arbitrage option that, although rare, has also been found to be truly effective and is arbitraging between the spot and the future market. But the best part is, you would not have to do a thing because arbitrage software tools would be your constant companion.
Understanding Arbitrage Opportunities in India
But do you think you would be able to accomplish this task of hunting for shares and trading them and still make a profit? To achieve this task, you would have to grip on the numerous arbitrage opportunities existing in India.
Ideal assets for arbitrage
To conduct arbitrage business, you would have to look for assets that are not priced the same at all the exchanges. The second thing is if you can predict the future price of a stock and the current price of the stock is lower than that, you can make the most of arbitrage.
Arbitrage is not an intraday task.
Although the idea of buying a stock from NSE and selling the same stock on BSE on the same day might sound lucrative, it does not work that way. If you attempt to do that, you might get a penalty of short selling in the exchange you sold in, which is BSE in this case.
Price of arbitrage is not equal to last traded price.
If you see a price difference of a particular stock between two or more options, don’t jump right to the conclusion that it is an arbitrage opportunity. An arbitrage opportunity exists when you will have a lower offer price and a higher bid price in either trading platform.
Free Arbitrage Software Tools for Indian Market
With the help of these free arbitrage tools, sellers can find profitable arbitrage opportunities in India effortlessly.
1. Helium 10
One of the finest tools for arbitrage traders, Helium 10 has become quite popular within the Indian territory. It is probably because the team of Helium 10 always releases new updates and features and enables sellers to avail themselves these without paying anything extra. Most arbitrage traders usually start their journey using Helium 10 because it has a brand name in the arbitrage tool segment.
- With the help of advanced email automation features, you can strain out all the negative customer reviews from your seller account.
- Now you would be able to know about the peak season of a specific product.
Pricing: You can use the solutions of Helium 10 for free.
What users loved the most: navigate the tool, and you would be able to compare your performance with those of your competitors.
If you are having trouble keeping up with the dynamic price changes of several products across numerous eCommerce sites, then Camelcamelcamel is just the tool you need. This tool alerts you about the recent price changes of items so that you can decide to trade in them. Arbitrage sellers and most eCommerce sellers widely use this tool because it offers effective price alerts just in time.
- Sellers would get to analyze the price history graphs of all their product searches.
- Camelcamelcamel offers an extension named Camelizer for browsers which makes the entire process super easy.
Pricing: Free for both shoppers and arbitrage sellers.
What users loved the most: All the wishlisted products are accompanied with price charts.
Best Arbitrage Software Tools for Indian Market
If you want to begin your arbitrage trading journey by investing in the features of the best arbitrage tools for the Indian market, here are some recommendations for you:
This software tool empowers arbitrage owners by offering them opportunities to grow their businesses. For starters, it will assist you in managing bulk orders so that you don’t forget to ship any. You can also print invoices with the help of this tool to make things look a bit easy and manageable.
- The tool allows you to source real-time opportunities related to dropshipping arbitrage.
- After downloading the OA chrome extension, you would be able to view profitable opportunities as soon as you enter into an eCommerce website.
Pricing: The cheapest plan starts at $175/month.
What users loved the most: You can also make the most of the price monitoring features of this tool.
4. BQool Repricing Central
If you want a tool that will monitor the price drops of numerous products on sites like Amazon, then BQool is your best mate. As soon as it finds that the price of a particular product has dropped, it will alert you to take immediate actions. You will get the alert either through your browser or through email, regardless of the device you are using and the place you are in.
- Sellers can get hold of several reporting and analytical tools to assess the performance of their business.
- The tool also offers repricing histories so that you can make better buying decisions.
Pricing: Extremely affordable for the Indian sellers as the plan starts from only $25/month.
What users loved the most: You can stalk the moves and strategies of your competitors and implement those if necessary.
Best Arbitrage Software Tools for Trading in Indian Market
5. Upstox Pro
This is a web-based trading platform which is ideal for Indian arbitrage sellers. As the tool is designed using HTML5, it is well known for high speed and ease of use. With the help of this software, you can trade across numerous segments like futures, options and stocks in the Indian market.
- Arbitrage traders looking for a super-fast trading experience would find this tool extremely useful.
- Also, the platform allows users to customize several features according to their preferences.
Pricing: The best part is that this tool is free.
What users loved the most: The charting tools are powerful, and users would be able to apply over 100 technical indicators.
6. Zerodha Kite
It is one of the web-based applications designed by a premium stockbroker of India, Zerodha. It is also built using robust HTML5 technology, and therefore, the tool is lightweight, easy to use, and the users would not have to install any software. Today, the company claims to have over 800,000 customers every day and processes 200 million requests daily.
- The tool is available in over ten regional languages, including Benga, Oriya, Punjabi.
- If you want to monitor trade prices before investing, use the search feature to scan the prices of financial products across multiple platforms.
Pricing: Various pricing plans are available based on your requirements and the size of your business.
What users loved the most: This application works smoothly even when your internet bandwidth is low.
Greeksoft, an excellent trading platform, comes in the form of a mobile application to ensure that you always remain on your toes to trade for profitable stocks. With the help of this application, you would be in constant touch with the stock market in real-time. The trading system is available for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Arbitrage traders can trade across various segments like BSE, NSE, Commodities and FNO.
- With the help of the Live Streaming Market Watch, you can receive stock quotes and trade.
Pricing: Payment information not revealed by the vendor.
What users loved the most: You can view important metrics like Trade book, order book, Net position.
Sensibull is an options trading tool designed on the Kite platform and therefore if you can access Sensibull from Kite as well. Numerous arbitrage traders love the software because it offers a plethora of features for free. One of the best things about Sensibull is that you access the upcoming events calendar and thus be prepared to trade.
- First-time traders can start with ‘EasyOptions’ to minimize their risks.
- Click on the ‘OptionsChain’, and you will get clues about the market trends.
Pricing: Most of the features are available without any cost.
What users loved the most: Use the FII DII data feature to trade with the foreign investors and know about their activities.
Although Optionbingo is a startup, it has managed to create a powerful customer base just within a few years. With the help of this platform, traders would be able to trade across diverse markets including neutral, bull and bear markets and make an enormous profit.
- This tool will alert you about the risks before you attempt to trade in any options.
- Traders can even protect their stocks and ensure them from the downside.
Pricing: The pricing plan starts from just INR 699/month.
What users loved the most: With the help of the tool called ‘strategy finder,’ you can find strategies to make maximum profit from a stock.
The APIBridge from Algogi assures sellers by providing them custom strategies or by letting them follow the footsteps of the top investors of the world. APIBridge allows sellers to trade with intelligence by offering them strategies on order management, portfolio management and risk management.
- You would be able to reduce your trading costs associated with each order.
- Also, you would be able to integrate APIBridge in multiple platforms like AmiBroker, NinjaTrader, MT4.
Pricing: The subscription charge starts from INR 750/month.
What users loved the most: Traders can make the most of the charts to view stock options.
If you are looking for a tool which would help you invest in the stock market, then you undoubtedly consider the services promised and offered by Equitymaster. Based on your requirements, Equitymaster will design trading solutions for you so that you can invest without making any losses.
- Equitymaster allows users to check factsheets of different companies listed in the stock exchange and compare them to gather insights.
- Use the stock screener from the official website of Equitymaster to check the stocks which are most overvalued, undervalued as well as the stocks offering maximum dividend yield.
Pricing: Your pricing plan will depend on the features you choose; however, there is a free plan available for beginners.
Users loved the most: Paid users can access the DeriVantage, an online course about trading in the derivatives segment.
Some of the options of arbitrage software for the Indian market, some for stock trading, and other for basic arbitrage selling. Make sure to be in sync with your business aim before choosing the perfect arbitrage tool for your business based in India.
Arbitrageinfo's Recommended Amazon Seller Tools:
Sourching Tool- BuyBotPro
I and my team research various online verticals and can help you kickstart your Amazon business; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best-recommended tools. Tap into the power of online retail business with me. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your niche business.