Last updated on May 6th, 2022 at 03:25 pm
If you pay attention to the financial markets, you’ve probably heard the phrase “arbitrage.” Unfortunately, most people believe that arbitrage is a sophisticated financial instrument out of reach for the typical investor. This, however, is not the case.
Arbitrage is any transaction that involves purchasing and selling the same item in different marketplaces at the same time to profit from the item’s price disparity between markets. The spread is the price difference between the two prices, and it is the trader’s profit.
Arbitrageurs profit from the fact that markets aren’t always perfectly efficient, and price differences between marketplaces for the same asset provide arbitrage possibilities.
So what is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is decentralized digital money that may be bought, sold, and exchanged without using an intermediary such as a bank. Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin’s developer, first described the necessity for “an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof rather than faith.”
How to Choose the Best Bitcoin Arbitrage Software Platform?
If you are looking to trade your bitcoins and are looking for a bitcoin arbitrage software platform, here are a few things you need to look for in an ideal bitcoin arbitrage platform:
- Crypto trading platform
- Data collection mechanism
- Profitable rates search algorithm
- Ability to exchange fiat into crypto and vice versa
- Tool for managing crypto volatility
Best Bitcoin Arbitrage Software Platforms and Bots
Here is a list of some of the best Bitcoin trading platforms, exchanges, and bots.
1. CryptoHero: Free Bitcoin arbitrage software
CryptoHero is a free bitcoin arbitrage software that allows you to automate transactions right from your phone. There are no coding skills required. Bots based on technical indicators trade prominent cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
From CryptoHero, you can trade on Huobi and Binance. It’s simple to connect your APIs. You can also keep track of your entire crypto trading performance.
Some of its features are:
1. Support for many exchanges: From CryptoHero, you can trade on Huobi and Binance. It’s simple to connect your APIs.
2. Aggregated Portfolio: Use one app to track all of your crypto trading results, whether it’s on a single exchange or across many exchanges.
3. Technical Indicators with Presets: Use one to enter a trade and another to exit it without creating a single line of code. CryptoHero has presets for key technical indications, as well as the ability to combine numerous rules and triggers.
4. Quick Backtest: Test bots with historical data before deploying. Get an estimate of your bot’s performance based on real-world data from varied trading frequencies across time periods of up to a year.
5. Risk-free Paper Trading: Run your bots in real-time to test strategies without risking any of your own money.
2. Bitsgap: best bitcoin arbitrage trading platform
One of the best bitcoin arbitrage software, Bitsgap, lets users with varying levels of expertise and skillsets automate their trading on this platform and maximize their profits.
Bitsgap’s method is based on the GRID approach, which is a basic but robust methodology. Within a trading range chosen by a trader, it distributes investment proportionally.
When the price fluctuates, the Bitsgap algorithm is designed to maximize profit by buying low and selling high. Stop-loss, Trailing UP, Take profit, and various exit techniques are all available to automated bots.
3. WeBull: best bitcoin arbitrage software
Webull is one of the best bitcoin arbitrage platforms with a mobile brokerage that can be accessed through its app. In addition, it allows you to trade stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) without paying a commission.
The broker caters to self-directed investors and traders who are intermediate to advanced. It is most recognized for its commission-free structure, allowing active traders to save significantly on commissions compared to other brokers.
You can evaluate suggestions, sales, and historical earnings per share statistics on Webull’s platform. In addition, critical data, insider trades, stock information such as earnings, dividends, stock splits, and news feeds are also available.
4. Trading View: best bitcoin arbitrage tool
One of the best bitcoin arbitrage trading platforms has more than 100 built-in technical indicators for market analysis, covering the most common trading principles and indications. It also has over 5,000 custom indicators.
TradingView is a programming language that allows you to construct and distribute custom studies and signals since it allows you to modify the code of any research and develop any custom indication from scratch.
TradingView not only gives primary data on firms, but it also gives economic statistics, both domestically and globally, as well as the ability to compare financial data.
Here is a list of some of the best bitcoin arbitrage app that you can install on your mobile devices and start trading.
5. CryptoPro: best bitcoin arbitrage trading app
This is one of the best bitcoin arbitrage app, it is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, so you can download it regardless of your device. If you’re concerned about the security of your arbitrage software, this app could be the ideal option for all of your secret Bitcoin and other crypto trading needs.
Some of its best features are:
- This app does not keep a record of your portfolio or any other viewing and browsing habits. They keep your privacy first and do not analyze your data.
- You can create custom apps and widgets with this app and can create separate icons for all traded cryptocurrencies.
- A currency conversion calculator is also available in the app.
- Face ID & Touch ID Lock
6. Voyager: best bitcoin arbitrage app
iPhone users frequently seek a bitcoin arbitrage app that is specifically designed for their devices. Because it is specifically intended for iPhones, this software addresses all of your compatibility issues. We do not recommend it for beginners because it is relatively difficult. Because the interface is designed for experts, you can experience more profitable trading with this comprehensive exchange software.
● Features several commission-free exchanges.
● Have a solid and secure wallet.
● Instantly connects you with dozens of exchanges.
● Contains all the tools that any investor needs in the arbitrage trading journey.
● Have advanced features, something more than beginner-friendly apps.
● Provides you with the market newsfeed, so you can keep yourself updated about the latest trends.
Bitcoin Arbitrage Bots
7. Wunderbit Trading: Best Crypto Arbitrage Bot for Trading
Wunderbit trading is a crypto arbitrage scanner that allows the users to trade in a cryptocurrency exchange and social trading network that allows them to trade on the platform themselves, copy-trade the greatest crypto traders with a transparent track record, or use TradingView to build a fully automated crypto trading bot.
- Social trading marketplace
- Multiple account management
- Pyramiding bot automation
- Smart crypto trading automation
- Free crypto trading terminal
- A plethora of innovative features
- Easy to buy
- Great connectivity and communication
- No mobile app
- It does not have a large user base
8. Coinrule: Best Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bot
Coinrule is one of the most famous crypto arbitrage bots which is available for traders.
It is an automated trading platform tailored to the demands of newcomers to the market. It emphasizes the construction of trading rules, making it simple to construct your strategies using the intuitive interface.
Coinrule allows you to automate your trading, just like any other bot service. The “if-this-then-that” idea of this platform, on the other hand, offers it an edge over other similar services.
This service provides you with a variety of pre-determined strategies from which to choose. Both beginners and advanced traders can use this bot to create their trading strategies.
- Customer Support
- Friendly User Interface
- Good security
- Offers trading strategies
- The most popular exchanges are supported.
- Has the most user-friendly interface
- There is a free version available for newcomers to try out.
- More than 130 strategy templates are available.
- There is no strategy backtesting.
- Provides only a limited amount of information about the performance of the templates.
9. Cryptohopper: Free Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bot
Cryptohopper is one of the best crypto trading bots, whose bot known as the market-making bot is one of the most well-known trading bots on Cryptohopper. It is similar to Pionex’s Grid Bot, except it focuses on profiting from order book spreads.
Cryptohopper seeks to empower traders by offering a simple-to-use, full-featured tool that allows users to trade numerous cryptocurrencies with ease while removing human flaws from the process.
- Customer Support
- Exchange integration
- Technical analysis
- Completely cloud-based
- External Signals
- Doesn’t charge a monthly fee in addition to a commission.
- Access to high-level analytic tools is available to investors.
- Advanced security protections are included in this comprehensive smartphone app.
- There are no choices for customer service over the phone.
- To use the majority of the features, you must subscribe to a monthly plan.
10. Shrimpy: Best Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bot
Shrimpy is a crypto arbitrage software launched in January 2018 and is a relatively new social cryptocurrency trading and portfolio management application. Shrimpy, like 3Commas, allows crypto dealers to manage their whole amount across 16 different exchanges. Shrimpy also includes social trading, portfolio performance tracking, backtesting, and Dollar-Cost Averaging, among other features.
Shrimpy allows you to design unique indexes that span all connected exchanges and use a distinct trading strategy for each.
- Integrate several cryptocurrency trading exchanges into a single platform.
- With a simple interface and crypto tools, you can manage your entire crypto portfolio.
- Keep track of your portfolio’s performance and make automatic adjustments to your investment strategy.
- For each social trader who follows you, you will be paid a commission.
- Using multiple indicators and trading tools, automated trading methods.
- Simple to use
- Plans are affordable, and a free version is available.
- Trading on the social web
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Lack of crypto signals
11. Pionex: Best Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bot
Pionex is a crypto trading platform that offers 12 free trading bots. Users can trade automatically 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without checking the markets constantly. It is one of the largest Binance brokers, combining liquidity from Binance and Huobi Global.
All users have access to the Pionex crypto exchange, which includes automated trading bots. You will, however, be charged a fixed fee of 0.05 percent on each maker or taker transaction. As a result, Pionex is one of the most cost-effective major exchanges available.
- Grid bots
- Multiple currency support
- Access through a mobile app
- Automated trading
- Always free
- Low trading fee
- Few exchange platforms
- No customer support
We hope you like our list of the best bitcoin arbitrage software for crypto arbitrage opportunities. Do let us know in the comments about your thoughts!
For a limited time only, get 50% OFF your 1st month of Platinum with this incredible March Madness deal!With Helium 10 Platinum, you’ll have all the tools and resources you need to build a winning FBA business.
Sign up for a Helium 10 Platinum plan today and save BIG. But hurry!
Limited Offers: On Growth Tools for Your Ecommerce Business
- All in One Amazon Sellers Tools: Helium 10, AmzScout, JungleScout, Zonguru
- FBA Arbitrage Calculator: BuyBotPro, Zen Arbitrage
- Product Sourcing Tools: Source Mogul, ASINspector,
- Ebay Seller Tools: Salesfreak, Zikanalytics,
- Dropshipping Tools: Oagenius, AutoDS
I and my team research various online verticals and can help you kickstart your Amazon business; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best-recommended tools. Tap into the power of online retail business with me. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your niche business. mail: [email protected]