Last updated on January 17th, 2023 at 04:30 pm
As a new Amazon seller, you’re undoubtedly eager to get your foot in the door and start selling. However, there is one huge stumbling block in your way: competition. The Amazon marketplace is enormous, and it continues to grow. Third-party sellers account for 52 per cent of paid products sold on Amazon as of the first quarter of 2020, and that number is expected to rise.
However, just because the market is congested doesn’t imply new vendors won’t be able to get in. Instead, they simply need to learn how to use Amazon’s competitor research tools to their advantage. The best method for new sellers to maximize the effectiveness of their listings and get ahead of the competition is to conduct an Amazon competitor study.
Benefits of Amazon Competitor Tools
There are many benefits for Amazon sellers if they make use of Amazon keyword rank tracking tools such as:
- Maximizing keyword power: With an Amazon keyword ranking checker, sellers can discover which keywords have a proven track record of success and which ones fall short. To find the most essential keyword data that determines your ranking approach, they can use predefined filters to maximize table-data analysis.
- Analyze the keyword performance of your competition: With an Amazon keyword tracker, merchants can reverse-engineer their competitors’ ASINs to find their high-traffic keywords and track their influence. They can also enter competitors’ ASINs to get keyword suggestions to track and add to your listing.
- Compare the history of keyword rankings: Sellers can get a comprehensive picture of historical rank on one graph. They can view multiple keywords related to one ASIN or a grouping of ASINs and easily observe and analyze historical ranking trends, like the last 30 or 60 days, or select a specific time frame to compare.
How to Choose the Best Amazon Competitor Software?
You must be wondering how to choose the best Amazon competitor tools after reading about the Amazon competitor intelligence tool.
So if you want to choose the best Amazon competitor software, here are some things you must keep in mind:
- Make sure the software offers a comprehensive product research
- It must cater to your needs and demands
- If the software is free, you should make the most use out of it
- It must also provide a sound repricing system
- Should give the seller a clear picture of the profit margin impacts
10 Best Amazon Competitor Intelligence Tools
If you want to stay ahead of the competition, here is a list of the best Amazon competitor tools that we recommend you try in 2023.
1. Jungle Scout: Best Amazon Competitor Software
Jungle Scout is one of the best Amazon competitor software that allows Amazon sellers to increase their online sales through various methods.
With these Amazon competitor tools, users can do various things such as:
- Provides you with helpful keyword suggestions for your Amazon PPC ad campaigns and product listings.
- The comprehensive and monthly exact search volume for keywords is calculated using accurate Amazon data.
- Aids in the creation of a correct ad budget
- Calculates the volume of promotional giveaways.
- A relevance score is described in detail.
Jungle Scout costs $19-$69 a month or $69 per year, depending on the plan you choose and whether you pay monthly or annually.
With Jungle Scout, there are no free trials or plans available. However, the company gives a 14-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to try the product for two weeks and then obtain a refund if you don’t like it.
2. SellerApp: Best Amazon Competitor Software
Seller App is one of the best Amazon competitor software that assists users in determining keywords for Amazon product listings as well as PPC campaigns.
SellerApp features an excellent database of over 100 million keyword recommendations and offers advanced search options.
You may enhance your sales and offload your inventory by finding low-competition keywords that will help your Amazon sales.
This keyword tool is available for free on SellerApp. However, if you want to use the complete SellerApp software, you can try it out for seven days and then purchase the plan for $199 per month if you enjoy it.
3. Helium 10: Best Amazon Competitor Tool
If you want a reliable and best amazon competitor tool, look no further than Helium 10.
It is a high-powered Amazon research tool that will allow you to get in-depth knowledge regarding Amazon’s recommendations, top products, word frequency, and much more.
You can pick the best keywords from the list Helium 10 provides and apply them in your Amazon product page copy.
If you’d want to give Helium 10 a try or use it occasionally, you may sign up for the free plan, which allows you to conduct up to 20 keyword searches per month. If you are using the keyword tracker component regularly, there are also subscription options available.
4. Ahrefs: Best Amazon Competitor Tool
Ahrefs is one of the best amazon competitor intelligence tool which comes with backlinking features.
The Ahrefs Keywords Explorer tool collaborates with Amazon to help sellers identify the most relevant keywords from a database of 3 billion possibilities.
When you utilize Ahrefs’ Keywords Explorer, all you have to do is type in the keyword you want to target, click on Amazon, and wait for the astounding results to arrive.
They have a database of over 7 billion terms that is updated regularly and covers 171 countries. You can also go into their advanced stats or SERP stats if you want to go deeper.
Their one-week trial plan comes for $7, and if you want to opt for their monthly plans, they start from $99.
5. MerchantWords: Most used Amazon Competitor Analysis Tool
MerchantWords is an amazon competitor tool with the world’s largest database of actual Amazon shopper search data, meaning it gets the data through Amazon autocomplete.
When you utilize MerchantWords, you simply type in your phrase, and you’ll get a list of Amazon search phrases along with information on search volume, depth, seasonality, and major categories.
Along with this, they also give you suggestions on longtail keywords for Amazon. The monthly plan for MerchantWords starts from $29 per month.
6. Sonar: Free Amazon Competitor Analysis Tool
If you are looking for some free amazon competitor analysis tools, you need to try out Sonar.
It’s free to use, and it’ll help you figure out what keywords to utilize. Your term and millions of similar terms are returned in the main search, with 0-3 bars representing the search volume. You can also use the pool of Frequent Words on the right side to broaden your search.
Sonar uses data directly from Amazon (no third-party data is used), so you can be sure that the keywords are relevant to your Amazon sales and goods.
7. Unicorn Smasher: Best Amazon Competitor Intelligence Tool
Another gem of a free amazon competitor analysis tool that you can try out is Unicorn Smasher. You ask us why?
Well, here are the reasons!
Unicorn Smasher is a Chrome plugin that makes product research easier.
Unicorn Smasher is a great tool to use to uncover successful keywords if you’re an Amazon seller. Users can also connect to AMZ Tracker, the company that created Unicorn Smasher.
It is ideal for an Amazon seller who goes to the Amazon website, searches for keywords, and then uses Unicorn Smasher to obtain data on each keyword.
8. Google Keyword Tool: Free Amazon Competitor Checker Software
Google Keyword Tool is a free amazon competitor software that allows merchants to enter a keyword simply. Google will answer with a rough estimate of monthly searches, level of competition, and top-of-page bids (both low and high range).
You may utilize the relevant keywords it provides to broaden your search, expand similar terms in the right sidebar, receive historical stats and forecasts, and use Google’s suggestions for more ideas. It’s a free tool, but make sure you’re using Amazon’s A9 algorithm rather than Google’s.
9. Amazon Keyword Tool: Free Amazon Competitor Analysis Tool
If you want a hassle-free amazon competitor analysis tool, you need to try out the Amazon keyword tool.
You can type in a keyword and press enter to get results for search volume, trend, cost per click (CPC), competition, and the same results for related keywords, just like Google.
To view the full results, you need to purchase their plans. The plans start from $89 per month, all the way up to $199 per month, depending on your requirements.
The plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, and you can get 20% off when you pay for any of the plans for a whole year.
10. Scope by SellerLabs: Best Amazon Competitor Tool
One of the best amazon competitor tools, Scope by SellerLabs, offers users to locate profitable keywords with Scope and uncover profitable products.
This is a good alternative for merchants who already have an Amazon store and are using Amazon FBA.
Because these are paid programs with no free trial period, you should carefully read each plan’s terms before paying.
The monthly plans for this Amazon keyword tracker start at $32.50.
11. AMZ Tracker: Best Amazon Competitor Tool
AMZ Tracker is one of the most used amazon competitor tools which is available online.
It provides Amazon merchants with first-page ranking strategies, promotions support, and keyword tracking and research.
The monthly subscription starts at $50, but you may test it out for seven days for free to see whether you like it.
Understanding the differences between each tool and how they may help you use keyword research to identify things to sell is crucial to selecting the best one for your ecommerce business. Not every tool is created equal, and some even perform better when used in tandem. Only you know what’s best for your company, but we hope the list above provides enough information to get you started on finding new phrases and niches.
Limited Offers: On Growth Tools for Your Ecommerce Business
- All in One Amazon Sellers Tools: Helium 10, AmzScout, JungleScout, Zonguru
- FBA Arbitrage Calculator: BuyBotPro, Zen Arbitrage
- Product Sourcing Tools: Source Mogul, ASINspector,
- Ebay Seller Tools: Salesfreak, Zikanalytics,
- Dropshipping Tools: Oagenius, AutoDS
- Shipping Automation Tool: Sendcloud
- PPC Advertising: PixelMe, Teikametrics, Zontools
I and my team research various online verticals and can help you kickstart your Amazon business; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best-recommended tools. Tap into the power of online retail business with me. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your niche business. mail: [email protected]