Helium 10 vs Viral Launch Review 2019
We live in a generation where we constantly look for a smaller route, a short cut so that we can cut down on our efforts and save ourselves from being out there. We are also a generation that is monitored by the internet and the same provides a little too much for us. Naturally, we have also looked up how to make money easily and the internet has provided us with solutions for the same. For people who wish to be an entrepreneur, do business and yet be at ease, Amazon is the ideal choice. It is an American multinational technology company that is considered to be one of the Big Four companies, alongside Google, Apple and Facebook. It centers on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence and is widely known for its capability of disrupting the smooth flow of industries that have been operating for long, are well established, with their technological innovation and mass scale.
Also, it is the largest company in the world in terms of revenue. Surprisingly, it was started small as an online marketplace to sell books and the fact that it has expanded to a level where it has become the second most valuable company in the world by market capitalization is highly commendable. As for the opportunities it provides to earn money, FBA, that is Fulfilled by Amazon is an excellent example of the same. Here, the seller does not have to do much, besides sending their product to the Amazon inventory once an order comes by and from there, Amazon takes care of the rest. Another excellent example would be of Private Label, where you sell a product manufactured by someone else under your brand’s name. Other than that, you could take part in Retail Arbitrage where you buy products at a relatively cheaper rate and sell them on Amazon at a higher rate and the difference in it, makes up for your profit. These are some of the best and the most popular ones, however, there are more options to consider. In this post, we are going to do a comparison of two retail arbitrage tools named ‘Helium 10’ and ‘Viral Launch’. Hope this platform comparison would be helpful to you.
Tips on Choosing the Right Amazon Research Tool
When you are selling on Amazon, it is absolutely necessary for you to find the perfect niche and product for yourself. You need to know about the demographics, the demand, the sale, about your competitors and more and it is excruciatingly difficult to do the same when you are planning on doing it manually. There are some amazing Amazon research tools out there that find you the information that you are looking for, provide the details and analytics for the same and help in the execution of it. There is no dearth of such Amazon Research Tools on the internet and there is no right way to find out which one would do exactly what you are hoping for. You would just need to thoroughly research on each one of them and see what would potentially work for you.
Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: Platform Overview
With a very rigid and strong set of features and tools to help Amazon sellers look for high ranking keywords, identify trends, spy on competitors, and fully optimize product listings to result in an increase in sales, Helium 10 is one of the best web-based software available on the market. Their features are very unique and profitable the entire bundle of it is responsible for having taken the sphere of Amazon sellers to a different level altogether and bring up their A game. It is very easy to use and their specially curated interface makes exploring an absolute breeze. Also, they have something for all your needs, be it management, analyzing or more.
Known to give the brands the Amazon seller tools they need to scale, Viral Launch is responsible for helping drive over $8 billion in sales on Amazon. They have a very easy to use software suite that can help you own the competitive advantage. The integrated platform has tracked over 225,000,000 products, launched over 44,000 products, and helped over 10,000 brands grow and is known to have everything you need.
Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: Features Comparison
Helium 10 has an impressive series of features which include-
- X-Ray is known to provide the seller with a very particular and clear view of the market and validates potential product opportunities.
- Black Box helps find products in accordance with the criteria set.
- Frankenstein undertakes thousands of keywords into keyword lists with high potential of generating more profits.
- Trendster analyzes products to consider sourcing to analyze the seasonality, all in real time.
- Scribbles puts the best keywords to their Amazon Seller Central frontend and backend.
- Keyword Tracker makes a note of changes in marketing and optimization efforts and tracks them meticulously to show exactly how the modifications affect a change in the product listings rank.
- Magnet finds the best possible keywords.
- Cerebro shows the competitors’ keyword strategy and provides access to important data like estimated search volume, the number of competing products, competitors who are advertising for particular terms and more.
- Inventory Protector sets a limit on the number of items which can be bought at a time by individuals to assure that you do not lose out on sales.
- Profits show detailed analytics and account for all of your transactions.
- Alerts prevent frauds and make sure that no one sells your products or alters your listings.
- Refund Genie helps find your lost or damaged inventory that must be reimbursed by Amazon and processes detailed reports in real time so that you can claim what is yours.
Viral Launch too has quite an impressive set of features which are-
- Amazon Product Research that helps find reliable product ideas quicker and backed with accurate sales estimates, trends, insights, and more.
- Amazon Competitor Tracking helps monitor your top competitors.
- Amazon Keyword Research finds the important keywords for your product.
- Amazon Listing Optimization helps write the perfect Amazon listing to get more visibility with a set of keyword-rich, interactive tools.
- Amazon Conversion Rate Optimization will help maximize conversions with professional product photography and copywriting services, backed by Amazon data and insights.
- Amazon Product Launches and SEO will cater to Amazon’s algorithms and increase your keyword rank.
- Amazon Advertising and PPC helps generate better PPC results with ad rank tracking, suggested bids, product-targeting suggestions, or managed services.
- Amazon Keyword Tracking helps better keyword strategy.
Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: Benefits
Helium 10 also comes with quite a lot of benefits, which are-
- They assist in launching products and rank keywords with their unique CRPF formula.
- And, they help get refunds for lost or damaged inventory.
- They look for product ideas with the highest probable sales with thorough research and works toward achieving it.
- They show you your competition’s strategy.
- Also, it helps build and optimize product listing in real time.
- They drive more traffic to your listing with traffic-pulling keywords.
Viral Launch too brings with itself quite a lot of benefits-
- Robust Data Automation
- Seamless Integration
- Results driven features
- Constant improvements
- Comprehensive education
- 24*7 support
Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: Pricing
The four plans offered by Helium 10 are:
The Free Plan which will not cost anything and does not come with a lot of features but seems to work well for someone who is just starting out as it requires no investment and still fetches results.
The A La Carte Plan is basically custom plans, where you to pick what you want and pay only for what you have chosen.
The Platinum plan costs $97 monthly.
The Diamond Plan would cost you $197 each month.
Viral Launch has four different plans to offer and other than that, they also offer a free trial that lasts up to two months.
Their Beginner’s Research Kit plan which is suitable for beginners on the hunt for their next great product would cost you about $49.17 each month.
The Pro Seller, would cost $82.50 per month and is perfect for sellers looking for competitive advantage to success on Amazon.
Their Brand Builder, known to be perfect for sellers looking to build a successful brand through data and automation costs $124.17 each month.
Their Data Hunter costs $332.50 for each month and is suitable for sellers with an irrational appetite for unparalleled levels of data and analytics.
Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: User Reviews
The users of Helium 10 are pretty generous when they speak about the software and say that-
“It is my favorite tool for product and keyword research because it has the largest dataset of products and keywords and because they constantly update it to make it better,” says Brock Johnson, who used it for his YouTube Channel.
“I love the suite of products that Helium 10 has to offer and rely on it to fine tune my decision making on new products, research, monitoring and profitability,” says Norman Farrar.
Mike McClary says that Helium 10 is his go-to toolset and having used dozens of Amazon tools over the years, he can count the ones that really work on his fingers, and Helium 10 is one of those.
Very similarly, the users of Viral Launch seem to be extremely happy with what the software does for them-
Tom Wang from eComHub says that, “With so many tools and software in the FBA space, Viral Launch is by far my favorite. It is my go-to tool for everything from product research to keyword optimization. I love how easy and intuitive everything is, and it truly drives results for my Amazon FBA business.”
Lian Hirschkorn from Amazing Freedom says that, “The Viral Launch suite of tools has been a game changer for brands selling on Amazon. I use the tools on a daily basis to make data-driven decisions in my business and clients’ businesses… from finding the best products to target in ads, to finding opportunities in my keyword research, to discovering new products, and evaluating competitors, the software suite gives me everything I need to get an edge.”
Helium 10 Promo Codes and Discount Codes
Helium 10 is one of our partners and we are proud to provide our readers with exclusive promo codes. Feel free to use any of the above mentioned promo codes for additional savings. Use the Helium 10 link here to claim your discount.
50% off your first month of Helium 10
10% off every month of Helium 10
ARBITRAGEINFO50 / get 50% off your first month of Helium 10.
ARBITRAGEINFO10 / get 10% off every month.