10 Free Tactical Arbitrage Alternatives: 2020 Edition
Tactical Arbitrage is a technological software service designed by and operated by Visual Magic Productions Pvt. Ltd., and is a business to business analysis service, comparing a significant number of data points extracted from API’s and from wholesale and retail sources, that assists in isolating profitable purchasing options for online Amazon sellers from a tactical scientific approach.
- 1 How Tactical Arbitrage Works?
- 2 Tactical Arbitrage Alternatives List: Free and Paid
- 3 1. ZonGuru
- 4 2. Jungle Scout
- 5 3. Buy Bot Pro
- 6 4. Amazon 1Button App
- 7 5. CamelCamelCamel and The Camelizer
- 8 6. PriceBlink
- 9 7. Amazon Revenue Calculator
- 10 8. Calculator Widget
- 11 9. AMZ Seller Browser
- 12 10. Zen Arbitrage
- 13 Conclusion
The aim of Tactical Arbitrage is to help people escape the 9 to 5 and build an online arbitrage business from wherever they are in the world. Online arbitrage for Fulfillment By Amazon can be extremely profitable when done right and armed with the proper knowledge and tools. To be successful, many things need to be taken into account so you can make decisive, confident decisions rather than a series of ‘best guess’ leaps of faith. In this post, we will explore the best alternatives to Tactical Arbitrage both for free and paid versions.
How Tactical Arbitrage Works?
Using powerful databases, the app is able to provide rapid cached searching solutions of 100’s of sources, and bulk scanning of imported spreadsheets of data, that can be filtered, saved online and/or exported for further analysis and collaboration with your buying team, no matter the size.
Tactical Arbitrage is used for online and retail arbitrage, encompassing the sourcing of products to resell using current Return on Investment (ROI) and past statistical and analytic trends, and includes resources to help source books and the analysis of wholesale manifests.
In conjunction with a system of Saved Folders that auto-update and alert you to the latest data, saving and tracking your purchasing of products using our online folder management system is an effective means to look at potential repeat buys.
Tactical Arbitrage Alternatives List: Free and Paid
Tactical arbitrage costs a lot and anyone who is new into the arbitrage business might hesitate investing in a high-priced app. There are not a lot of free and good functioning options for online or retail arbitrage. Thus, if you’re looking for a good alternative to Tactical Arbitrage app and a much lesser price, do check a couple of tools listed here along with the free ones. A premium software will give you much more insights and you’ll end up saving a lot of time and come up with some of the best product niches to start online arbitrage.
In order to successfully launch an Amazon store to do retail arbitrage, you need to study the best performing niches. The most robust and insightful tool available in the market for this is ZonGuru niche finder. You can try the product for $1 and see if it suits your requirements using the link here. It does provide a complete toolkit to successfully launch your Amazon store within a few weeks time. Also, you have access to some of the best quality training to help you succeed with your online business. Zonguru was founded by two successful Amazon sellers and friends, Adam Hudson and Jon Tilley. By combining 12 products in one, they are providing the maximum value to Amazon sellers for a successful launch.
- Searches the best selling products in the marketplace
- It finds top-rated keywords to drive maximum sales output.
- Data accuracy scales up business metrics.
- Find niche product lists for better revenue potential.
- Alert system for every new product review.
- IP monitor checks and sends a notification when someone copies your product image.
- Automated email keeps you connected with customers.
Signup with this ZonGuru link to avail exclusive offers (only for Arbitrageinfo readers).
2. Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout has very quickly become the go-to product research tool for people who are new to this market as well as the power sellers, alike. With its tools, that helps find, launch and sell Amazon products, the software suite not only helps start a new business but also expand the one that you already own. Irrespective of your budget, they have something in store for the sellers and have plans that start as low as $39. It is quite safe to say that it has all that you would look for. It is one of the most affordable Tactical Arbitrage alternative and our top pick. I suggest you take the 14 days Free trial and check out the tool. Also, check out our detailed Jungle Scout review here.
- One-stop product research and launch.
- Custom filters (keywords, categories, and more) while searching for products.
- The Product Tracker analyzes daily data and sales records.
- Stay competitive by knowing what your competitors are selling.
- Keyword Scout enables using best-rated keywords to drive more traffic. You can also use it for hosting PPC campaigns to increase revenue.
- Easily monitor and organize business metrics, sales data, income & expenditure, and many more.
- Inventory Manager creates a list of products to order for inventory before you run out of stocks.
Signup with this Jungle Scout link to avail exclusive offers (only for Arbitrageinfo readers).
3. Buy Bot Pro
BuyBotPro is an Amazon FBA online arbitrage virtual buying assistant with a robust chrome extension. BuyBotPro analyses thousands of data points to score deals for sellers. Being an FBA calculator and a buying assistant, it checks eligibility, Hazmat, private label status, competitor stock, and estimated sales. It also calculates VAT and exports deal information to a buying list in Google Sheets. It is the World’s 1st fully automated FBA calculator, online arbitrage & wholesale analysis tool. With pricing as low as $30/month, it is one of the best bargains. You can consider taking the 14 days risk-free trial to check out the product. It is one of the best Tactical arbitrage alternatives which you can test run to source retail products for online arbitrage.
- Simplifies the buying and reselling decision with automated deals scanning.
- Precise evaluation of profit, expenditure, tax, and other financials
- Shows you the required unit to buy and suggests whether or not a product is suitable for selling.
- Competition analysis enables you to plan effective business strategy. It also shows you the top 10 stocks of the competitors and the prices they listed to gain a competitive edge.
Signup with this BuyBotPro link to avail exclusive offers (only for Arbitrageinfo readers).
4. Amazon 1Button App
Again, this app is applicable in Chrome and Firefox. Know about hot deals & discounts, compare from different prices (listed by competitors), and custom wishlist in real-time. Basically, what this app does is that if you are searching for a particular item online, it will find the exact item, higher or lower price. It sends you pop up messages.
5. CamelCamelCamel and The Camelizer
This is an Amazon price tracker that provides price drop alerts and price history charts for products sold by Amazon. This can be useful for a first-hand understanding of how price variations work. It is a good tactical arbitrage alternative for price comparison.
- Price Drop & Availability Alerts
- Price History Charts
- Amazon Product Search
- The Camelizer – Google Chrome, Firefox & Safari extensions
- Amazon Locales Support
- Registration Optional
- Camel Price Watch Management Interface
- Wish list Import
The PriceBlink plugin pops up on your screen on product listings to show you what other price points are available and also will let you know what discounts are on those sites. Save time and strengthen your business strategy while PriceBlink scans through the best deals and savings so that you never have to spend more. It really simplifies finding the lowest price, and often, you’ll find lower prices on sites you would have never thought of checking. This is just an easy way of making sure you’re always getting the best deal, because the lower your buy price the more you will profit! Thus PriceBlink comes as one of the free sourcing tools for retail arbitrage.
- Fast and automated price comparison from over 11,000 sellers on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.
- Sends instant alert for coupons, exciting deals, free shipping, codes, and others on a particular site
- Displays product ratings by users to understand the best-selling product.
7. Amazon Revenue Calculator
This calculator is basic but is enough to get the job done. It shows you what your payout will be once Amazon takes its fees, if you sold it for that particular price. All you have to do is go to the Amazon Revenue Calculator, search the product ASIN/UPC/EAN, enter the sales price and hit calculate. After that you have a pretty clear idea of what items will profit you the best.
8. Calculator Widget
The Calculator Widget certainly saves you a lot of your valuable time calculating revenue, as it simplifies the process of using the Amazon Revenue Calculator. When you are on the Amazon product listing page, simply click on the Calculator Widget icon and it will automatically pull up the Amazon Revenue Calculator, find the product you’re looking at and enter the Buy Box price. You just click calculate, and that’s it. You get your profit.
9. AMZ Seller Browser
Save hours of business hours in manual marketplace research, and drive your pace to get the ultimate profit-making product list. This tool is great because it adds the sales rank to all of the products you view on Amazon. This can be an alternative entirely to The Camelizer also as it runs Camelcamelcamel information.
- Scout new products for listing.
- Quickly shows rank & product history data from CCC.
- Shows items are in-stock or out-of-stock on Amazon.
- Compatible with amazon.com and .co.uk
10. Zen Arbitrage
This piece of software offers a book arbitrage tool which enables users by finding cheap books on Amazon, reselling at a higher FBA price, and profiting the difference. The software also has a calculator function where you can input the cost price, selling price on FBA and it will show you your profit margin. Zen Arbitrage is one of the best Amazon FBA book arbitrage software and is recommended for those who are starting their online arbitrage business model.
- Scans Amazon in real-time and displays the product listing, price listing, and other data.
- By checking the previous sales sheet, filtering in-demand books list, etc., it helps build a profitable strategy.
- Learn from scratch without any Amazon buying/selling experience. It is ideal for newbies.
How does Zen Arbitrage work?
- Login to your account.
- It scouts Amazon for cheaper books.
- From the final item menu, it lists the low-cost books at a higher price.
- It estimates the profit from the price difference – simple arbitrage.
These are some of the free software and plugins which you can use as an alternative to Tactical Arbitrage. These are definitely not automatic as Tactical Arbitrage but will for sure get your work done. Additionally, we have also listed the best Tactical Arbitrage alternatives which get the work done and is much cheaper in comparison. Signup with this Zen Arbitrage link to avail exclusive offers (only for Arbitrageinfo readers).
In this article, we have covered what tactical arbitrage is and what are its alternatives. Even though the alternatives are not automated ones yet they cover all the grounds that you would require to, to get your business started. You can also try out the 7 days tactical arbitrage free trial and then decide for yourself which works better for you or check out the cheaper but great alternatives.
If you do decide to do a free trial of Tactical Arbitrage or similar products, I highly encourage you to make sure you are prepared to spend a significant amount of time during that trial learning the software and scanning websites. You don’t want to sign up right when you are going out of town on vacation or right when you have a busy week of doing some other task. Make sure you can spend several hours going through tutorial videos and practising what you are learning. If you dedicate the time to learning the software during the trial, you should be able to find enough items to resell that you can pay for at least a month of subscription for the service. Our recommended tactical alternatives to get you started with retail arbitrage are Zonguru and BuyBotPro (both offers free trial)
Arbitrageinfo's Recommended Amazon Seller Tools:
Sourching Tool- BuyBotPro