5 Best Book Arbitrage Software Tools: 2020 Edition
Do you know that Amazon presents an opportunity to the sellers where they can earn about hundreds of dollars a month just by book flipping on Amazon? If this is the first time you hear about this, then let us discuss what exactly book flipping means.
- 1 Why Do You Need Book Arbitrage Tools and Software?
5 Best Book Arbitrage Tools and Software of 2020
- 2.1 1. Zen Arbitrage: Best Book Arbitrage Software Tool
- 2.2 2. eFlip: Online Arbitrage Software for FBA Sellers
- 2.3 3. Sellzee: Best Software to Find Profitable Books on Amazon
- 2.4 4. Keepa: Price Tracking for Boo Arbitrage
- 2.5 5. Helium 10: Best Amazon Seller Tool for Book Arbitrage
- 2.6 Online Book Arbitrage Business: Tips and Tricks
Book flipping which also goes by the name of book arbitrage involves making most of the price difference of prices existing between numerous markets and then enjoying the difference by generating profits. Although the process might sound complicated and tedious, in reality, it is very simple if you figure it all out.
For instance, you can think of it as buying books at lower prices from yard sales or at thrift stores and then selling it to the consumers demanding it at higher rates. You can set the prices according to the demand for the books and accordingly you can enjoy your profits.
Every year college and school students after getting promoted to the next class or session, buy their books at cheaper prices in stores. Amazon uses intelligent algorithms to know when particular books are in demand, and therefore one can sell their books to Amazon and get money in exchange for it.
From a seller’s perspective, you can find retailers charging less money for the same books on Amazon. Often the money they charge you for their books is lower than the amount Amazon will pay you for buying the books. So you can purchase the books from the retailers and sell them to Amazon, and this is one of the classic examples of book flipping done right without really doing anything.
Often book flipping does not turn as profitable as it is supposed to be because of a ton of errors committed by sellers unknowingly. Therefore one should seek the help of a book arbitrage software.
Why Do You Need Book Arbitrage Tools and Software?
If you are looking forward to starting your journey as an arbitrator, then you might wonder why all of a sudden you should begin using book arbitrage tools. If you want to run a successful arbitrage business, then nothing but only a book arbitrage tool will help you on your mission.
Here are some of the reasons which should answer your questions and clear your doubts:
Finding profitable deals
There are about millions of products listed online across umpteenth marketplaces, and all at different price ranges. If you try to manually gather all the information about the treasure products that you can make use of, it will take much time, efforts. Also, book flipping tools will compare prices across hundreds of eCommerce platforms to find the most profitable deals for you to invest.
Selling products before your rivals
Before you enter into the book flipping industry, you should keep in mind as there are low barriers to entry in this particular business, you would find numerous rivals. Every rival would have the same intention, posting the products as quickly as possible so that they grab customers looking for deals. With the help of a book arbitrage software, you will be able to list products quickly and therefore can manage to sell them, gaining a competitive edge.
Find items having demand
Do you want to stock items which sell slowly or don’t sell at all? With the help of features like rank history and best sellers rank offered by a book arbitrage software, you will be able to see which products are in huge demand currently. Also, you will be able to determine the products with fluctuating prices and can, therefore, invest in items with huge demand and stable prices.
Understanding of costs
To be a successful arbitrage seller, you need an in-depth understanding of all your business expenses. There are a ton of different costs involved, from purchase and shipping prices to Amazon FBA fees and a couple of other business costs. Unless and until you analyze all these costs, you would not be able to set your profit margin. But thanks to a product arbitrage software, because it will help you understand your expenses pretty well to ensure that you make a profit on every sale you make.
5 Best Book Arbitrage Tools and Software of 2020
Take a look at some of the best book arbitrage software tools that can help you with success as an online seller.
1. Zen Arbitrage: Best Book Arbitrage Software Tool
If you have zero experience in the arbitrage selling industry, then this bookselling software will be the best for you. The tool is web-based, and therefore you don’t need to download any app or software in your system. To get started, all you have to do is to open an Amazon FBA seller account. Even if you have no relevant previous experience of selling on Amazon, you need not worry because this tool will help you out with everything you need.
Zen Arbitrage Features
- Sellers would have access to about 21 million books database, and they can filter out the essential information by price, sales rank, condition of the items and Amazon price.
- The tool sends out price drop alerts instantly when the price of the books you are following decreases.
- Zen Arbitrage offers up to 10 ways in which you can try arbitraging to make profits, including buying and selling leads, searching leads and leads liquidation.
- The software performs a ton of automation tasks on behalf of sellers like scanning numerous sites for books and getting their FBA pricing and shipping costs to analyze your profits.
- Sellers can learn the way to navigate around the site by watching about 50 training videos join regular monthly webinars.
Pricing – You can try all the features of the software for free for five days without even providing your credit information. The paid plan will start after that, and it will cost you about $97/months, and you will be getting all the tools included.
2. eFlip: Online Arbitrage Software for FBA Sellers
eFlip is a book flipping software designed for Amazon FBA sellers which helps the sellers to generate profits. It works by letting users determine profitable deals online which they can buy at a lower price to sell it later at a higher price via FBA. The software is designed in a way so that it can derive information about rates and ranks of books featured on Amazon. eFlip allows the sellers to analyze everything related to their flipping business so that they can calculate their potential profits by accessing essential sources of information.
Here are some of the features offered by eFlip so that the sellers get the maximum FBA price:
- With the help of the eFlip book tracker, you will be able to keep track of all your book purchases so that the purchase does not get forgotten over time, and all you have to do is to download the spreadsheet.
- If you are new in this business and you wish to learn what your peers are searching, then you can do so by being a part of the eFlip Facebook group.
- In the eFlip group, sellers can also ask questions and provide valuable feedback about the software which would help the developers release an update, if necessary.
- Whether you are a newbie in this segment or an experienced entrepreneur, you can always make use of some strategies which you can find in the eFlip University.
Pricing – There is a 21day trial period during which all you have to do is to be a community of the eFlip community. The “Paid books” plan is priced at $79/month and if you want to access information of only vinyl, DVD and CD you will have to pay $29,$39 and $49 per month respectively.
3. Sellzee: Best Software to Find Profitable Books on Amazon
Finding profitable books on Amazon for selling has never been easier before. Embark on your journey as an arbitrator seller by trusting in the solutions of Sellzee scout and reach new heights every year. With the help of easy to use and smart tools offered by Sellzee, you will be able to boost your annual return every year.
- Sellzee offers a ton of exciting features, so that textbook arbitrage sellers don’t miss out any profitable deals:
- You can set buying triggers which will operate the way you want by matching your critical metrics in terms of pricing, sales estimates.
- It displays the information you need via easy-to-read charts and also lets you determine the sales rank of your items’ at a glance so that sellers don’t get lost in the pool of information.
- To grow your business at unimaginable levels, you can invite shoppers from all over the world so that they can source on your behalf, earning a commission at every sale they make.
- To make smart scouting decisions, sellers need to determine their profitability, and Sellzee helps them in it by setting the price in a way to maximize their profits.
- Sellers can also make important buying and selling decisions by analyzing the insights delivered by Sellzee on their Apple watches.
- As Sellzee is a subscription-based service, it continuously pays attention to user’s feedback and queries and therefore issues new features for development.
Pricing – Sellers can try out the services of Sellzee for free for 21days without giving any credit card information. After that, sellers have to pay according to the tools that they will use for their arbitrage business.
4. Keepa: Price Tracking for Boo Arbitrage
Keepa is considered to be one of the best price tracking and monitoring tools of the recent day, and therefore arbitrage sellers can make great use of it. Whenever you search any book or other media with the help of this tool, it will display the price history and the sales rank of the item right on its listing page. You can download the various extensions available to directly embed Keepa on to your browser for getting real-time alerts.
- Keepa lets you track the prices of about 800 million products available on Amazon.
- The data is completely exportable so that sellers can analyze the data to hunt out insights from it.
- It sends out price dropping alerts in about ten different local currencies.
- You can use the product finder to search for any product and filter it based on specific categories.
- Also, it lets you see the best selling products list so that arbitrage sellers can buy those books to resell it at a higher price.
- With the help of Keepa’s API or the pricing functionality, sellers would be able to request for live price, rank, availability and buy box information of any item.
Pricing – Earlier the software used to be completely free, but since 2019 it has been charging $15/month for its solutions.
5. Helium 10: Best Amazon Seller Tool for Book Arbitrage
If you are involved with Amazon not only as an arbitrage seller but also as a retailer, then you must invest in an all-in-one tool like Helium 10. Amazon sellers have developed the software; therefore, it understands the pain points of the sellers and aims to resolve them via its tools. The developers are also adding in innovative features every year without charging sellers extra.
Helium 10 Features:
Helium 10 offers about ten different tools, specially curated for the sellers of Amazon, and it includes:
- To spy on your rivals’ moves by checking the keywords, they are using in their listings or the score of your keywords; you should use the Cerebro tool.
- Arbitrage sellers looking forward to buying the most profitable deal online based on their preferences can make use of the Black Box functionality.
- For finding out the exact season or the time when the demand for a particular product gets high, sellers can employ the Trendster feature.
- The Xray is the extension of the Helium 10, and it works by researching catalogue information including, owner of the Buybox, rating and reviews gained by a product and also lets you calculate your profitability.
- There are email automation tools available to improve customer experience and to add more value into your brand name, besides reducing negative reviews.
- To optimize and automate your campaigns from the platform of Helium 10, you can use the Ads tool as it will let you view the top 5 products by spend and sales so that you can study your moves well.
- If any arbitrage seller steals off your product listings, the tool alerts you about it so that you can report the action on Amazon.
- To revisit your performance against that of your competitors, you can make your way to the market tracker.
Pricing – There is a free plan available, but with limited functionalities. In case you want advanced features, you can choose one of the four plans. Alacarte plan lets you choose the features you want, and the price depends upon you. The Platinum, Diamond and Elite plans are priced at $97/month, $197/month and $397/month respectively.
Online Book Arbitrage Business: Tips and Tricks
If after reading about the impressive features of these book arbitrage software you are willing to give book flipping on amazon a try, then you should keep the following tips in your mind:
- While Amazon is the place where you will source most of your books from, do not forget searching for lucrative deals on other eCommerce platforms.
- Since the textbook season is the most profitable season of the year, you can stock up your inventory before the season starts to creep in.
- The autobiographies of celebrities sell like hotcakes after they pass away, so keep your ears and eyes open.
- Make use of the price history and the product demand functionality before investing in a purchase.
- If you find an interesting book and it does not fall into your budget, then keep the price alerts on because someday it might be affordable for you.
- Do not buy books whose description says that they are teachers editions or unsellable internationally on Amazon.
- Always remember that even if you are buying used books, make sure to invest in good-quality copies to get more prices.
- Before the holiday season peaks up, grab a few seasonal books.
- Do not buy everything you come across and be careful and picky and take the time you need.
As all the options of book arbitrage tools enlisted in this article are best at their jobs, it might be difficult for you to choose your pick. So before coming to a decision, make sure to go through the book arbitrage reviews of sellers you will find online. It is only by this that you will get to know which tool would completely cater to your business requirements.
If you are starting anew, take it easy and go a bit slow and avoid making pricer investments in the beginning. Do grab a copy of the free e-book to start with book arbitrage business.
Arbitrageinfo's Recommended Amazon Seller Tools:
Sourching Tool- BuyBotPro