Last updated on April 25th, 2021 at 09:49 am
We represent a generation that always prefers a shortcut for everything, from success to contributing efforts for our businesses. Our generation heavily relies on the internet, for every activity we do, from buying things to consulting the doctor. That is to say, the age of digitalization has genuinely been a blessing in our lives, and although there seem to be a few flaws, the pros of the digital age outnumber the cons. Thanks to the internet, we have access to a plethora of virtual marketplaces that serve us everything from essential items to products that help us indulge in luxury. When we talk about the virtual market, the first thing or the first name of such a marketplace that comes to our mind is Amazon. It is hard to find internet users who are still not familiar with the idea of Amazon. Do you know that Amazon, which we know to be a giant eCommerce platform now, initially started just as an online marketplace selling books? Although it seems unbelievable because Amazon has come a long way over the years. Now it is even providing opportunities to sellers who are looking for a platform to conduct their business. The entrepreneurs trying hard to kickstart their business without investing all of their life’s savings can use this opportunity to turn into a book arbitrage seller.
For this, the sellers have to register a seller account with Amazon and pay off Amazon’s FBA fees to start the business. Then they can make the most of the millions of product options available on Amazon to buy products to resell them to buyers at a higher price. They would be able to earn profits and boost their ROI with the help of this price difference. But you can also search other virtual marketplaces like eBay and Walmart in search of cheaper products and sell them to the buyers when the demand for the product goes high to make as much profit as you can. In the case of book arbitrage business, you do not have to create a unique product. You have to select a product category and then find suppliers who will sell you the product at the lowest price so that you can resell it on Amazon. Alternatively, you can buy products offline as well, from a yard sale or thrift stores, if you prefer.
Tips on Choosing the Right Amazon Arbitrage Software
As you might have understood from the introduction, book flipping refers to buying books or other items from a source that appears to charge a reasonable price for it. The seller can resell it across Amazon when the demand for the book hikes up. The more difference the seller would be able to make between his cost price and the reselling price, without losing out customers to his/her rivals, the more profit he/she will be able to enjoy.
Although the process sounds super simple, in reality, a ton of things run behind the scenes to help you determine good tools and crack it so that you can win over leads by beating the umpteenth number of other sellers selling similar things like yours.
But thankfully, you are not alone in this journey of yours, and arbitrage tools 2020 are there to assist you with literally everything.
As there are numerous arbitrage tools available online, you need to be a bit picky before investing in the solutions. Otherwise, you will make a wrong decision and purchase the solutions of an online arbitrage tool that might not turn out as per your expectations.
These are some of the tips every seller should follow before choosing the best online arbitrage software:
- Check whether the tool you are considering purchasing has a reasonable pricing plan because you should not end up paying huge bucks just for buying one tool.
- The number of virtual stores added in the tool’s database and how often the tool adds new stores.
- How effective the algorithm is which is used by the tool.
- Check the detailing and accuracy of the results generated by the sourcing tool.
- Check whether customer support is helpful and attentive towards solving the sellers’ problems.
- Whether the platform is user-friendly and also a non-tech person would be able to navigate.
- Check out the rankings of the software across websites like Alexa; the lower the rank, the better the software is.
- It is advisable to go for an all-in-one software, rather than choosing multiple software with distinct features, as it would be expensive and you might get confused.
- Also, you should go through the reviews and see what the other sellers liked and disliked about the tool.
- Several features or tools come with the software to solve your business problems.
Before you consider investing in the solutions of particular software, make sure to stay updated, whether all of the above points are present in the software. As of now, here is the review of two similar tools, Tactical Arbitrage Vs. Source Mogul to help you determine the right tool for your business:
Tactical Arbitrage Vs. Source Mogul: Platform Overview
Tactical arbitrage has been revolutionizing the book arbitrage industry since its foundation a few years ago. The Tactical Arbitrage community aims to help people escape the 9-5 route and establish something they want to, something they are passionate about. They believe strongly that Fulfillment by Amazon can prove to be highly fruitful if done the right way by taking assistance from the right tools. This tool encourages sellers to retrieve information sourced from over 1000 eCommerce marketplaces, big or small. Another striking feature about Tactical Arbitrage would be the image matching algorithm used by the platform.
Source Mogul is one of the best online arbitrage tools available in the market now. With the help of this tool, you can go through the database of hundreds of eCommerce platforms and automatically compare the store’s database with that of Amazon’s. Various search filters make product sourcing extremely easy for you. Source Mogul will also show you price history charts and the breakdown of multiple fees and expenses related to your business operations.
Tactical Arbitrage Vs. Source Mogul: Features Comparison
By becoming a member of the Tactical Arbitrage community, you will be able to enjoy features like:
- As mentioned before, this tool employs an image searching algorithm; the tool will look for items matching your preferred category and type across about 1000 eCommerce platforms without you having to check the process.
- Sellers would have to note all the expenses accurately so that they would be able to see the estimated ROI of their business.
- Tactical Arbitrage even allows sellers to source their products from wholesalers and helps them to hunt out profitable deals out of the thousands by using various filters.
- Irrespective of the condition of books or items you want to purchase, new or used, the tool will show you the product deals are expected to give you a positive ROI.
- Often sellers have a hard time setting the right price for their products to expect a greater return, so this tool aims to show sellers various information like the Buybox owner, competitors in your category.
- Also, sellers can take advantage of the reverse search feature to scan thousands of ASINs so that they can find other profitable sources to crack deals, apart from Amazon.
Source Mogul is also not behind when it comes to delivering valuable features like:
- First, searching for the products, you will be able to source products across hundreds of UK and US stores.
- You will be able to search by inputting in several categories, and you can put together as many searches as you want; and when the scans are complete, Search Mogul will alert you about it.
- You will quickly analyze the results by applying your desired ROI, sales rank, and purchase price to get your preferred products.
- This tool lets you put type in coupon codes, shipping fees, and other expenses to get accurate profit calculations.
- Sellers can add the products they wish to buy to their wishlist, and the tool will check the stock availability and the brand restrictions of the products.
- After you have found the products, click once to buy them, and they will be delivered to you, and then you can add the product to your listing and wait for it to sell.
Tactical Arbitrage Vs. Source Mogul: Benefits
By using Tactical Arbitrage, sellers would get benefits like:
- The platform is super easy to use, even for users with little or no technical knowledge.
- The advanced matching algorithm generates only those listings, which will generate a positive ROI not mistakenly choose to buy the wrong product.
- You can rest or run other business operations, and this tool will run multiple searches across numerous platforms. The platform will let you know about the search results after completion.
- Another striking feature about this software is unlike other similar kinds of software; it enables sellers to purchase from wholesalers if they get the product at a reasonable price.
- You can trade across multiple Amazon platforms as well just by paying the Amazon FBA fees.
Source Mogul also offers a host of benefits when it comes to triggering online arbitrage deals.
- Setting up a seller account with Source Mogul and leveraging the numerous features is super easy.
- Sellers can get access to unlimited product searches across all the eCommerce sites of the UK and US.
- You will be able to source the products that match your leads only.
- Search Mogul enables the sellers to run as many scans and searches as they want to fit their business needs.
- You can put in your desired ROI, purchase price, and sales rank, and the tool will deliver the results falling under those categories.
- The wishlist feature allows you to check for stock availability and selling restrictions of any brands and categories.
- Listing the product for selling is also quite simple.
Tactical Arbitrage Vs. Source Mogul: Pricing
As you can see, there are three different pricing plans offered by Tactical Arbitrage, so to fall under the budget of every seller out there. The Library is the most basic plan charging $40/month, and the entire suite is the most advanced plan, which costs $90/month. There are different plans for arbitrage and wholesale, and combined plans, so pick the one by considering your business strategies. If you wish to use the solutions in the long-term, t is profitable to pay annually to save up to 25%.
Source Mogul offers only one plan, and it includes all the features discussed above. If you prefer paying monthly, you will have to pay $67/month, and the annual price plan amounts to $880/year. They offer a flat discount of $30 for three months, and this offer is valid for a limited period only.
Tactical Arbitrage Vs. Source Mogul: User Reviews
According to users, Tactical arbitrage is :
Dan says “ “I’ve been with TA since the beginning – it started strong and has grown more powerful than I ever thought possible. ”
According to Matt Covin, “ Tactical Arbitrage is hands-down the best software in my toolbox as an Amazon Seller. Since shortly after, I have been a member since Alex launched and have watched it grow into the gold standard in the industry with a few imitators but no real competitors.
Alex’s willingness to listen to his user base and add or change functionality (The ability to run multiple scans, for example) is unparalleled within the industry and something that I wish more companies would do.”
According to sellers participating in the source mogul review,
Zildon from the UK says, “ You don’t have to know much at first about sourcing and its criteria. SourceMogul provides all the necessary data for you in one window to make a swift decision to analyze a product further or not. Continue to investigate ROI and profit, and so on. Simple to use and impactful results. Extremely time-efficient and simple to use.”.
“ SourceMogul has been a HUGE time saver when trying to source products for resale. I can quickly search many different websites to find items that meet my criteria for reselling based on ROI, sales rank, $$$ profit, etc. It even tells me if I’m restricted from selling a certain product on Amazon. It helped me find many products I’ve only been using for a few weeks, but I’ve already made a few hundred extra dollars profit, and I’m sure there will be lots more to come. And in comparison to some other arbitrage sites I’ve seen, this one runs much more quickly, and the site is laid out logically (and looks pretty).”- as commented by Mike from the US.
Summary: Is Tactical Arbitrage better than Source Mogul?
From this article which explains the arbitrage tools comparison, you must have understood that both the arbitrage tools are at par with the industry standards. It is difficult to say which one is better than the other because it depends upon the sellers’ needs and perspectives. Source Mogul is a budget-friendly alternative in terms of pricing plans, but the drawback is you get a set of basic functionalities at that price. So, no matter which tool you choose between the two, you will be making the right decision because these tools will help your arbitrage business reach heights within no time.
Limited Offers: On Growth Tools for Your Ecommerce Business
- All in One Amazon Sellers Tools: Helium 10, AmzScout, JungleScout, Zonguru
- FBA Arbitrage Calculator: BuyBotPro, Zen Arbitrage
- Product Sourcing Tools: Source Mogul, ASINspector,
- Ebay Seller Tools: Salesfreak, Zikanalytics,
- Dropshipping Tools: Oagenius, AutoDS
Unleash the Full Potential of your Amazon Business with Live Training
Join the masterminds behind ZonGuru's Product Research as they reveal their secret, data-driven methods for FBA success! UNLOCK EXPERT LIVE TRAINING
- Schedule a Live Training
- Replay Training Sessions
- Option for FREE ZonGuru Trial
I and my team research various online verticals and can help you kickstart your Amazon business; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best-recommended tools. Tap into the power of online retail business with me. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your niche business. mail: [email protected]